Symbiotic Harmony on High.

Posted on 4/01/2014 by Unknown | 1 comments

When I took this photo of the multiple steeples juxtaposed against the backdrop of mountaintop wind turbines, I felt like there was some sort of symbiotic relationship between the two going on.  On some weird level, the turbines help sustain and provide power to the town of Adams, MA, while the steeples sustain our faith in another power.

At first glance, I knew something was up in this photo, but it took some thought to conclude the importance of the old and the new working together.  Either that, or the town is so religious, they needed 5 Christian churches in what seems like a 5 block radius of each other.  I also thought it made for an interesting composition.  Enjoy.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this photo, and took one like it while driving in the desert heading to San Diego. An old abandoned service station, with wind turbines in the background. I have not been back there for many years, and to see turbines dotting a pristine landscape, looks out of place. Nice capture.

Post a Comment